Sunday, July 29, 2007

A good reason to keep the camera in the car...


Phil spotted this trio first on our way home from church. We were actually in a residential area, and these two does and a fawn (still had spots) scampered across the street and into this lot to sample the leaves on the trees. Phil did a great job getting off the road, and I tried to get as close as possible. The group actually didn't see mind my presence too much. One actually walked in my direction, and that's when I exited. She didn't seem threatned, but I was suprised at how close she got to me.

2 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Blogger Bawana said...

There's and old saying " The Apple doesn't fall far from the tree". Great shots and way to spot those whitetails Phil!

 
At 6:00 AM, Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

Good thing you had the camera. I keep one with me at all times. Nice shots.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home