Sunday, August 26, 2007

Mush...On a Bicycle!






Phil and I came upon this interesting site today on a bike ride. We had stopped at a rest area, and met this man and his four dogs. He told us the dogs are all rescue dogs that he has taken for training. The four are on a harness and pull him on a bicycle. The bicycle has a place for him to stand and does not have pedals. The pictures near the blue tent are part of a "dog day" they were having in the town we stopped in. The dogs were getting a treat under the blue tent. Unfortunately the picture in motion is blurry, but it gives you an idea of what the outfit looks like in action.

5 Comments:

At 6:16 PM, Blogger Bawana said...

Nice shots, I am looking at my spare bike and getting ideas!

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger John Batchelder said...

I have a couple of mischievious dogs (Aussies) that I would love to hook up to something - maybe a water wheel or a turbine to generate some power!

Looks like you guys are having fun

Mush on!

 
At 5:54 AM, Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

That's an interesting mode of transportation! I bet he gets stopped all the time to explain what's going on.

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger Dave said...

Phil and Rachel,
Although it's not a common mode of transportation it appears that it's working well for the man in these photos! Your blog is well done and I appreciate your nice comments on my new blog. Your Dad got me motivated to create one.
Regards,
Dave

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger Paul Batchelder said...

Now that is my kind of bike ride!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home